Skip to content
- This document includes the terms and conditions of service that govern all use of the Classit website (“Terms of Service''). By creating an account on the Classit website (“the site”) you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions specified here. If you do not agree to the terms of service, do not create an account on the site.
- While registering to the site you will be asked to enter an email address and phone number (“contact details”). The contact details will be used solely by Classit. By agreeing to the terms of service you express explicit prior consent to receive emails or text messages from Classit concerning the platform, including messages of advertising nature. If you receive a message of an advertising nature, a link that will allow you to stop receiving messages of an advertising nature will be attached.
- Classit is not responsible for the disclosure of any information given by you while registering and or while using the site, in the event of a breach of our databases.
- Classit supports Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. It does not support Internet Explorer. Classit can be used with other modern browsers, but support with them is not guaranteed.
- Classit reserves the right to change the terms of service with no prior notification. The updated terms of service can be accessed on the site at any moment.
- The terms of service are subject to the laws of the State of Israel. Any dispute between you and the terms of service is under the exclusive jurisdiction of an authorized court in Tel Aviv district in Israel.
- “Classit” is a trademark of “Ofek Mitam Inc.”. Any place where “Classit” appears in the terms of service and anywhere else on this website should be read as “Ofek Mitam Inc.”.